Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It has been a long time since last blogging..haha.coz too lazy..no la..the life at here is too compacted...quizes, assignments, tests, lab reports.......it is endless man!!! seriously..haha...howver, i owes tell myself tat tis is the path tat i have to pass through in order to achieve my dream!!

Well, i promise myself to sign in more often since tis year to share my secrets and thought. hehe....err....i m not gud in social, i mean communicate wif others...so have to write down.

now, entering third sem in the foundation year....getting more and more stressful....especially those physics laws...wat lar???? wat r those thg..headache...haiz...

My mood jz recover recently after suffering from a huge disaster!!!! haha...haiz.tats y i told myself don ever and ever choose the wrong path again....the purpose i come here is to study..remember? i canot jz get beaten like tat..i have to be strong...

the life during first sem reli best. less worries, less assignments..haha..:P

Six month didnt meet my family....i miss them so much....i m counting!!! another two weeks to go!!!!! Sibu...wait for me pls....haha...

i change a lot after i come here....a lot seriously..wan example? err...i don wan to share o...haha..

well...tis is my first posting tis year....time passes quick..nw is entering second month of the year.....in other word, mid term exam is aroung the corner...haha

i gtg nw..nid to study phy..T-T..c u...

No comments:

Post a Comment