Friday, August 7, 2009

Just recover...feeling great!

Today,i feel great and recharged!!! Haha...Real Johnny is finally back!!

Recall back these few days...WALAU...i had suffer enough MAN!! My head was out of my control...can u imagine it??

The whole world seem upside down!! I cant even walk well..but luckily i manage to attend te lecture...thank God...Well,i got fall asleep in te class...Shh...I m sorry Dr.Azah and Miss Nissah....

During my suffering time,i did not talk much...i isolated from my frens..my group...my "family"...haha...I felt totally down...not much inisiative to talk...to chat..haiz..

My head felt heavy,not had much energy...wanted to slp all te time...wat hapen to me???

The body temperature seem rising up...
The body seem not have much energy...
Err..scary to say hav a bit flu...

Oh God!!! H1N1???? I ask myself....No way MAN!!

I seeked 4 paracetamol...took 2 tablets per day...situation remain te same...

Then,i prayed.....and luckily thr were no class yesterday n today in te morning....i slpt much....

Then i feel better...thank god...it was not H1N1...thank god..

I cant imagine hw te situation would be if i reli got influenza A....H1N1,i hate u..why don u disappear from tis universal???





No comments:

Post a Comment